CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Floating in false delirium and emptiness. HEELium?

now exams are over, this time exams over dont have tt ecstasy i usually get. i think is cos this time i slack a lot, so I dont have tat sense of satisfaction. today played bball wif ted and xueying at pri sku court wif daniel lol. exercise is gud for health hehe, benedict is not bad too. hes getiing cuter and cuter, hmm. i played halfway got cramps, dam dam pain. lol idk wat brought them on, but it was pain like shit. rather pluck out teeth than go thro tat exp, as if my muscle was tearing. urgh.

didnt play LAN, dont know why but my instinct told me to go to the den after sku instead of sniffing for gordon, LOL. sian, tmrrw is going to be a sian day, HOW TO CELEBRATE? wif no money, unchanged freedom. sleep? dang, cant wait for batch PT, woohoo.

ok, to joshua, tho on my bday I subsidised u to some KFC or Macs meal,

happy bday to u times three,
happy bday to u!

(psps, i dont want to clog up the servers, so the bday song is shortened. short and sweet)

Hasta La Vista.

0 comments: