CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh God.

finally back from ubin, and i can only say tat it is MUCH MUCH tougher than any camps for 14 year old teenager boys. nt going to elaborate much, cos most of my viewers dont know a shit about em. really really bonded wif my batch :P, though it is uber small. vital stats, one day abt pump 200, but it is nt about the pumping, its about...idk how to explain to non scouts.anyway, though we WERE screwed, our patrol had the most outstanding camper of ubin training camp 2009, with sec one thaddus, sec 2 me, and sec 3 julian anthony. for my batch, the most outstanding camper is me, keefe and ben ted.performance wise, im like 5th. cos of determination and shit, u usually get wat u want. fk, nearly every morn the pt run like 2 to 3 km, plus is venture speed..

Nevertheless, i found the impt. part of my lives now, and i made it clear in this post 2dae.

maybe tmrrw i go LAN, but now i need to REST.

...

0 comments: